Am I a transgender person?

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
LittleGreenAlien

Re: Am I a transgender person?

Postby LittleGreenAlien » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:03 am

I just wanted to do a little update. The dysphoria is there. That haven't changed. but I've been feeling a lot more relaxed about it and not quite so depressed. I feel I can handle doing things at my own pace because things are not quite as bad now. I also struggle with my chronic fatigue syndrome diagnosis, and some other things related to all the years I was bullied in the past. I do the best I can with my situation.

I Know something is going on, but it's just hard to understand it. But I feel less and less any connection to being a woman. I asked my little nephew wich of the PJ Masks he was, and he said "cat boy". I was joking and said, "well I'm worm...", I was supposed to say "worm girl", but I just could not get myself to say "girl", so I said "worm worm".

And I've had more of these dreams again. Two nights in a row. In the first dream I was part male and part female, with male chest and female genitalia.

In the second dream I was at a festival or something with my mom, dad and brother and sister. I had the ability to shape shift and turned myself into a hippie guy with long goldenrod hair. I ran over to my mom beaming, "Look I'm a guy now!". I wanted to be a guy for a while and just feel good about myself. Then I ran around making the sakura trees bloom, and decorating the street with yellow peace signs and glittery stuff xd.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “General”