Pestered by Ceckson bannors Read more at TransgenderZone.com and don't forget to add our copyright link to your refere

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
lupacexi

Pestered by Ceckson bannors Read more at TransgenderZone.com and don't forget to add our copyright link to your refere

Postby lupacexi » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:25 am

When I opened T Zone pages Iam being plaugued by Checkson bannors that obscure the bottom of the page. Is T Zone constructed to allow this or have I got a problem with mal ware.
Last edited by lupacexi on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: Pestered by Ceckson bannors Read more at TransgenderZone.com and don't forget to add our copyright link to your re

Postby Steffi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Some advertising is permitted here to help finance the site.
I have no idea whether the advert you complain about is one of them.

I do suggest however that you download the free software from Malwarebytes and run it.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Pestered by Ceckson bannors Read more at TransgenderZone.com and don't forget to add our copyright link to your re

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:18 pm

I have adblockers turned off on this site and suffer no such problems. The only ads that run here are legit GayAdNetwork ads and friends of the site we know and host. Sometime people join the site to post ad links to junk. However, you can sometimes hover over links that will show ads to avoid this move your mouse away. These are called 'in-text' ads. These are provided by infolinks, who are again a respected network. Over the years advertisers do try their luck even with Google and slip through but are quickly removed from the networks. I suspect you have picked up some malware on your travels. Or may have a 'man in the middle' antivirus that is replacing our ads with their ads! This happens A LOT! Especially if you use 'certain' download sites. As they have to make money somehow so are sneaky! It likely will not cause you any harm but rather will be an annoyance. Take Steffi's advice and run Malware Bytes but ensure you download it from them not a third party pretending to be them!!!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:19 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “General”