Blast from the past!

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
KatieN

Blast from the past!

Postby KatieN » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi Sam and team. Blast from the past... Remember me? I used to be a Transgender Zone moderator over 10 years ago (as KatieN). I used to give lots of support to other fellow crossdressers as that was how I identified then. Recently though, my gender dysphoria has increased so much that I have now admitted to myself that I am not a man with a need to crossdress, but a transgender woman with a need to start my transition. I'm just at the very start of it now and it's been a bumpy ride already. I know there are more bumps (or more accurately, craters) in the road ahead, but I'm on it now and there's no going back!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Blast from the past!

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 am

We remember you Katie and welcome back :) <3
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

KatieN

Postby KatieN » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Thanks Sam. It's like I've never been away! I'm on a whole new journey now though... :shock: :crazy: :? :-)

Return to “General”