I don't know if I'm trans or something else

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Frenchfry89

I don't know if I'm trans or something else

Postby Frenchfry89 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:04 am

So, I've been a serious tomboy my whole life. Like play with trucks, wrestle the dogs, make mud pies type tomboy. I use to only wear cloth from the boys section, but as I got older, I started wear girl pants, probably cause my dad pressured me Idk. I still only wear shirts and jackets from the mens section. A few times in the past, I've thought about what it would be like to be a guy. And its always seem nice and easy. But I've never been uncomfortable with my body, just extremely self conscious. I've never really cared if people called me sir or her/she, but I've always hated being called ma'm and a lady. I'm hoping this online community can help me find some answers. Lately, Every time I dream or daydream I've exclusively been a guy. This has been constantly on my mind and its starting to frustrate me. So any insight or advice I will gladly take. Thank you.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

LittleGreenAlien

Re: I don't know if I'm trans or something else

Postby LittleGreenAlien » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:50 pm

I'm new on this thread and just started to do some research myself. From what I've learned is that you can be a transgender person even if you do not want to have a sex reassignment surgery. You can be a transgender person even though you feel comfortable in the body you were born with. It's what gender you identify with that really matters.

Fashion model Stav Strashko for example am a female transgender person. But she never wanted to have a sex reassignment surgery. She identifies as a female but am 100% comfortable in the body she was born with.

Poppell

Postby Poppell » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 pm

I'm new on this D-Bal Max review thread and just started to do some research myself. From what I've learned is that you can be a transgender person even if you do not want to have a sex reassignment surgery. You can be a transgender person even though you feel comfortable in the body you were born with. It's what gender you identify with that really matters. Fashion model Stav Strashko for example am a female transgender person. But she never wanted to have a sex reassignment surgery. She identifies as a female but am 100% comfortable in the body she was born with.
Read more at TransgenderZone.com and don't forget to add our copyright link to your references.
This information was copied from: posting.php?mode=quote&f=12&p=45546
Copyright © TransgenderZone.com

Thanks for pointing that out, LittleGreenAlien. I found that to be often overlooked. And Stav is a great example indeed.
Last edited by Poppell on Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:48 pm

I have come to the conclusion that it is a question of balance.
One needs to go as far down the road of change as is necessary to find some inner peace.
For some, it is enough to wear a frock every couple of months; for others, nothing less than the full journey and surgery will suffice.
.......and then there is every shade in between those extremes :-)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “General”