Here a non binary person

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
unaibcn

Here a non binary person

Postby unaibcn » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:44 am

Hello, people! My name is Unai/Helen and I define like a non binary person, but I've started with testosterone recently, just a week ago. I'm 31 years old and I want to know people who are doing or did a transition around this age.

I feel that is being a long long way to self-acceptance trying to keep the other part of me that I like also -when I was a teenager felt dysphoria but then I found the feminist and I empowed of myself-and having a lot of sex with diferent people- but now I want to try with a low dose of testosterone for some details that I can't feel confortable.

Well if there is someone and wants to contact with me, could be good :)

Thank you

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Here a non binary person

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello, people! My name is Unai/Helen and I define like a non binary person, but I've started with testosterone recently, just a week ago. I'm 31 years old and I want to know people who are doing or did a transition around this age.

I feel that is being a long long way to self-acceptance trying to keep the other part of me that I like also -when I was a teenager felt dysphoria but then I found the feminist and I empowed of myself-and having a lot of sex with diferent people- but now I want to try with a low dose of testosterone for some details that I can't feel confortable.

Well if there is someone and wants to contact with me, could be good :)

Thank you

Hi unaibcn

Thanks for posting
People transition at all ages.

31 is a good a time as amy to transition. What matters is if you feel comfortable enough with your own decision to do so.

Testosterone will likely increase you libido! And that is exciting. There are many side effects that you may experience, for example - quick to temper, sex drive, facial hair, increased clitoris size (I assume you were designated female at birth?). All these issues are common. And well understood now in clinical practice. So do not feel ashamed, embarrassed or frustrated. Try not to rely on the validation of others to feel self-acceptance. You are strong enough to identify and take T. That to me sounds pretty good already! These are life Power Moves. Not weaknesses.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Here a non binary person

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:15 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30