Transgender romance novel

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
jc108

Transgender romance novel

Postby jc108 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 am

Hi everyone,

I’m not sure if this is considered spam or not so forgive me if it is, but I thought this might be of interest to you.

I’ve just released a romance novel on the Kindle Store with a transgender woman as one of love interests. It’s a funny, angsty, and down-to-earth story about a transwoman who passes well trying to figure out how to come out to someone she’s close to about her being trans. It’s set in a video game development studio in the early 90s, which is where the two characters meet. Both characters have their fair share of issues and each help the other work through them in the process of getting closer to one another. There’s also a really interesting side-plot about an FTM transgender person in denial about who they really are, and many of my readers have enjoyed the details about video game development.

Here’s the synopsis:

Transgender woman, Nikki Parker, assumed that working at a video game company would be fun. It wasn’t. Ever since her boss had decided he wanted Otherworld Software’s latest game in stores by June instead of December, her life has become a pixelated nightmare. No one knows the reason behind Josh’s decision to move up the release of the game, but everyone figures it’s because he’s shown his true colors as a sadistic A**hole who just wants to make their lives hell. When Nikki’s van breaks down after work one evening, however, and her boss graciously offers to take her where she needs to go, a chain of events is sparked that makes her begin to see the man in a very different light. Set in the early 90s, at the dawn of the PC gaming era, Love in Beta by J.C. is a funny yet poignant look at a romance with a difference.

The first three chapters of the book are available to read on my website, and the book is available as an eBook, Kindle book, and a paperback. If any of this interests you, you can learn more at:
https://jcfiction.net/books/love-in-beta-a-transgender-romance

Or you can find it on the Kindle Store by visiting:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072LXDLD9

Once again, I'm sorry for the advertisement, but I think that you guys will really like the book and I'd love it if it were to be read by people who will truly appreciate it. If you guys object to my post, feel free to delete it immediately :-)

Cheers

JC

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transgender romance novel

Postby tzone » Wed May 31, 2017 2:23 pm

We have approved it but we will move this to another section here in due course - we have left it here so you can find it and this message.

It will be moved by admin to viewforum.php?f=51

As that section is literature and arts...

You are not someone like JK Rowling and an author looking for views. So although this is an ad (of sorts and in a fashion) it is felt that the content is entirely relevant and to feature a transgender person in a role other than sex worker or prostitute should be encouraged. Not having read the book - I hope this is the case re Video Gaming etc?...

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 pm

#Replies

(this is merely a page marker should we need to add info in the thread at a later date, as it is easy to delete or edit but difficult to add post spaces).

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Wed May 31, 2017 2:45 pm

IceMaiden wrote:You are not someone like JK Rowling and an author looking for views. So although this is an ad (of sorts and in a fashion) it is felt that the content is entirely relevant

- which is why I left the Approve decision to you ;-) xx
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

I have about twenty tracks of me in my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if anyone wants to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “General”