Hey, just need a bit of help

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Metronome

Hey, just need a bit of help

Postby Metronome » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:35 am

Hi, I'm Metronome, I'm in Highschool, and I am transgender. I haven't however made the change yet for a couple reasons. Due to my hair type (curly at the ends, and easy to tangle) I am severely self-concious as to whether not I would pull off a short haircut. Secondly, due to my slightly chubby face, I am also self-concious about passing as male. And thirdly... I haven't come out about anything to anyone, and I'm scared to, since I am unsure what their reaction would be. My town and school are very Homophobic, and that makes me hesitate..

I know it sounds stupid, but any advice and/ or support would help me a lot. Thank you everyone for reading.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

flakyderelict

Re: Hey, just need a bit of help

Postby flakyderelict » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Hey, dude.
I don´t have much advise to give, being cis male myself and having never experienced what you´re going through.
I just wanted to send some love. If you ever need someone to listen to you just let me know. I´m from Argentina so not a lot of chances of accidental coming out.

Steffi

Re: Hey, just need a bit of help

Postby Steffi » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 pm

I cautiously approved the post from "flakeyderelict" - partly because I am appalled that the original poster apparently got no response at all.
I would not have replied myself, would have left reply for an FTM to make.

(I note however that original poster has not been active here since the day of his original post)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)