I really don't know where to go from here

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Spooks

I really don't know where to go from here

Postby Spooks » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi all

In some ways, I've always hated the way I looked and felt. Until about 8 years ago when I was told that the male reproductive parts that I have didn't work properly and the idea of having a family should be forgotten about.

I think to most men, this would have been devastating, but to me it felt like a high weight had been lifted from me!

At this point I decided that I wasn't happy with how I looked, the though of being covered with hair was totally foreign to me and it had to go. I started 2 years ago having laser hair removal, at this point I have very little body hair to contend with, I've just ordered an epilator to try and get rid of the last few annoying bits.

This until recently felt like I was getting somewhere, but the thought of having male parts is now starting to depress me, I heard so much recently about grs but I don't know if it's for me, after all, I'm slim, 41 and 6'5" tall and I have reservation of how people would react.

I'm not sure what to do next or who to ask for help. I've considered going to my doctors, but do I ask to see any dr, will they see me as, I do know.......

I'm sure quite a few people have had these thought, so I thought it best to search you out and try and find some information without embarrassing myself Can you help :?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: I really don't know where to go from here

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Hi and welcome.

Transgender women al (well tha vast majority) have the same feelings as you. In life there are tall women. So you will be one of them.

Society is changing and slowly the public are beginning to get it. Medical doctors are now aware of what to do and refer to a gender clinic.

However I would caution against this if you are worried.

It maybe better to join the Beaumont Society first and attend some events and try out the alter ego for a while and check if it is definitely something your want. This way you can explore it without risking too much locally,

www.Beaumontsociety.org.uk
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:57 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Spooks

Postby Spooks » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:11 am

Unfortunately this has not been a great weekend, and I think I better seek medical/psychological help.

Sat today in my workshop with the thoughts of how I could use some of my tools to help quicken the process of changing sex. I really do feel like I hate being a man and wonder how things got this bad before I realised.

I just don't know what to think. My only concerns at the minute is my wife, she has and always will be the love of my life and I don't won't to upset her in any shape or form, but I feel so fragile at the minute. I've been awake for near 36 hours which constant thoughts running through my head that I think my GP needs calling asap.

Vicki

Postby Vicki » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:19 am

Sat today in my workshop with the thoughts of how I could use some of my tools to help quicken the process of changing sex. I really do feel like I hate being a man and wonder how things got this bad before I realised.
Chopping your tackle off won't make you a woman. It just makes you a man without a dick. And that, I am sure, will be even more depressing than how you feel now. You need psychological evaluation and so it is good that you are seeking that as your issues may have nothing to do with wanting to be a woman and just about your insecurities about your meat and two veg. Hating being a man doesn't automatically mean you want to be a woman. As said, you could just be hating on your assumed lack of manliness due to yoru issues down below.

Have you ever dressed? Have you ever felt the inclination to dress? Have you had any feminine desires or interests at all? If the answer is no then you're not gender dysphoric. If howeer you are then go for it. You're 6' 5" and won't blend in but so what? If someone clocks you're a TS it's not going to affect their life. Their ortgage payments won't treble and they wont get made redundant so don't let their nimportant opinions stop you from being you. The biggest regret amongst the dying (as told by hospice nurses) is the regret they didn't live the life they wanted to live and conformed to what others expected instead of focussing on their own happiness.

Return to “General”