Increasing Estrogen Levels Through Diet

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
CarolineHeggie

Increasing Estrogen Levels Through Diet

Postby CarolineHeggie » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Whilst I'm not sure I want to fully transition at this stage I would like to become much more feminine in appearance, ie grow natural breast, more feminine curves, softer skin etc.

Will doctors give female hormones yo transgender people who aren't sure they want to completely transition? (I suppose I could always fib about how far
I intend to go)

If not, can I build up sufficient estrogen levels in my body to feminise myself by eating foods that encourage the production of estrogen such as flax seeds, soya products, chaste berry supplement, grapefruit etc etc and cutting out completely those that encourage the production of testosterone?

If age is relevant, ?I'm 47.

Any help, knowledge, guidance or personal experience greatly appreciated.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: Increasing Estrogen Levels Through Diet

Postby Steffi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:33 pm

There are a couple of herbal products which do have enough estrogen in to be significant. I have known a couple of people who took them and got some slight result and more significantly a little peace of mind.
The hormone content is extremely low though and personally, I would not bother.
Everyone I know who started taking the stronger herbal things eventually decided that they liked it and went on to start proper hormones - having merely wasted a great deal of time and money first.
Buy proper hormones from a known trustworthy supplier like in-house pharmacy https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
If you are not transgendered, then they will not suit you and will make you feel unhappy. At least then you will have a clear idea of where you stand.

Disclaimers:-
i am not a doctor
I express my personal opinions which should not be read as representing an official Transgenderzone policy
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Yjis is an interesting issue and there are plenty who want a 'natural' route (no puns) to just feel a little more femme and that they are 'doing something' ever so slight to improve their well-being.

Up until recently Black Cohosh was the herb of choice

But you could do a lot worse than try Pueraria Mirifica

Simply because it is one of the rare natural products that has some clinical research to back it up search PubMed for results.

After that it is prescription strength and that will have a powerful effect on your body for more on that click here. Give that a lot of thought!

It is always better to have your GP manage your care but we all know sometimes that is simply just not possible for whatever personal reasons. Some live in oppressive regimes, some live in poverty and cannot afford expensive prices, some want to feminise more before they come out...

Please read this disclaimer...
http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

Best wishes.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

CarolineHeggie

Postby CarolineHeggie » Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Thank you Ice Maiden.

I know that in the long term I need referral to a Gender Identity Clinic and am planning to see my GP next week (if I can get the courage up and get an appointment with a female GP. Don't like seeing male GPs); but I also know that there is a pretty long waiting list at the Leeds GIC, my nearest clinic: so I could have a long wait to start on prescribed hormones.

I thought that in the short term it might help to get things going by basing by diet around estrogen promoting foodstuffs and herbs.

I'll certainly give Pueraria Mirifica a try. I've seen the ad on here but wondered how effective it would be. I'm not expecting miracles but a start on the road to feminisation would be great!

CarolineHeggie

Postby CarolineHeggie » Fri May 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Just ordered a four month supply of Pureria Mirifica.

I'm probably going to start a blog on here, so we'll see how well it works, along with the other stuff I'm trying.

Return to “General”