For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Wed May 13, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JustMe

Re: Attack Site!

Postby JustMe » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi Caitlin,

I'm the same. I've sent a PM to Ice Maiden in the hope that this can be flagged and corrected/sorted.

Hugs
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:25 pm

UPDATE - IT IS A minor issue!

They make it sound terrifying!!! NOT good for those who are already terrified visiting here for help!!!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Wed May 13, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Right this was a pain as code was injected into the xml file on the server.

I have had to lock down this with some config code and will monitor it.

It is actually a bit lame really - its just a hack. And nothing really 'deep'. It can be due to any number of issues. From a shared hosting server have cr*p security ;) probably that - or ad injection from a wishy washy plugin. Our site is so complex I dread to think where it began. But all the wp and php on our site is up to date. The forums was unaffected it just appears to be the blog.

So will have to look through that and see if there is a plugin there that is not say in the media section as they are all but identical.

It is just something to monitor.

Think of it as someone knocking on your front door and running away ;)

Annoying but pointless!

So have now resubmitted to Google - The ad issue is still a problem as The code for them was disabled so this is something more to add to my tech workload :\

Still these things are sent to test us. Not slept for 24 hrs as I had to update 7 computers with new operating systems - Windows XP is end of life so that was 14 hours I will never get back :)Px
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “General”