The MtF breast thread

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
JENNYJET

Re: The MtF breast thread

Postby JENNYJET » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:28 pm

an estradiol level higher than normal VG.
ive had them for years, no hrt, nada!!
hasnt been fun living with them as a man i can tell you, never taking me shirt off in summer(rarely anyway) and always wearing baggy/loose/oversize shirts. ive had people in the past asking if i was on hormones.
men saying blimey mick, youve got a rack, you need a bra mate !! etc etc. little did they know eh? :lol:

Just the same with me, breasts at school and life made a misery but I loved them. Now, I am on a very low dose of Estrogens because my blood reading exceeds the 700 mark and my Endo. wants to bring that down but I don't :?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

BlackTulip

Postby BlackTulip » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm

funny why botophucket classed 1 pic as a violation of service, as essentially, it is a male chest.
funny that !!

chrissy

Postby chrissy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 pm

hasnt been fun living with them as a man i can tell you, never taking me shirt off in summer(rarely anyway) and always wearing baggy/loose/oversize shirts. ive had people in the past asking if i was on hormones.
men saying blimey mick, youve got a rack, you need a bra mate !! etc etc. little did they know eh? :lol:
I'm not anywhere near your size but having to wear stuff to conceal them is bad news in hot weather :crazy:

Lairiana

Postby Lairiana » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm, supposedly, at a 36AAA size. Not big, of course, but bigger than I've seen on some guys who are either my build or bigger built than me.

I wish they were bigger, but bloody hell they hurt recently. I can feel them do a little dance when I go down some stairs (Not always), and dear God it's not a nice feeling. Well, it would be if they didn't hurt when I do it :lol:
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm, supposedly, at a 36AAA size. Not big, of course, but bigger than I've seen on some guys who are either my build or bigger built than me.

I wish they were bigger, but bloody hell they hurt recently. I can feel them do a little dance when I go down some stairs (Not always), and dear God it's not a nice feeling. Well, it would be if they didn't hurt when I do it :lol:

Give it time, I recall when my small breasts woke up and begin growing as I started HRT and wow did it hurt and especially at night when trying to get comfortable. It has been worth it as I am now a very bouncy 'c' cup with a cleavage that causes some jealousy :tongueoutx:

I have been blessed in not needing implants but many of you will by nature remain small and I am sorry if that happens to anyone. :?

Return to “Generalâ€