The MtF breast thread

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Lairiana

Re: The MtF breast thread

Postby Lairiana » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm not on HRT, though. That's why it's quite odd :lol:
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm not on HRT, though. That's why it's quite odd :lol:
Then they should not be giving pain so keep an eye on them just in case. It could be something you eat ( Soya and green vegetables have an estrogenic effect ) or you are thinking them bigger and sometimes the power of thought can have an effect! Worst case? Well, I am not giving a worst case but it could be an underlying medical issue that a GP should perhaps know about :shock:

Lairiana

Postby Lairiana » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 pm

( Soya and green vegetables have an estrogenic effect )
GET ME GREENS. NOW. :p

It doesn't happen all the time, though. Pretty damned sure I have breasts, though... Maybe I need one of those hormone test thingies :lol:
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Pink Bunny

Postby Pink Bunny » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Anyways I am Very Happy to report that My breasts :gigglersx: , although still little are most definitely Pronounced
Oo Susie thatss Great News. :gigglersx:
Yes and when turning over in Bed of an Evening, but its a happy pain, Cos as Tamsy has told me '' If they are Hurting then they are Growing '' [yesss] ;)
I get that as well when I move in My Sleep [yesss]

& what I do is place them into a More Comfortable Postion.:problem:

Byeee Robyn Suzanne. :wavey:

freespirit

Postby freespirit » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 am

( Soya and green vegetables have an estrogenic effect )
GET ME GREENS. NOW. :p

It doesn't happen all the time, though. Pretty damned sure I have breasts, though... Maybe I need one of those hormone test thingies :lol:
Hmmm? That's interesting you should say that. I wondered about posting this before but decided not to because everyone would think I was nuts!

I'm not on HRT yet. Back last autumn I purchased a jar of Black Cohosh capsules that were on sale in Holland and Barrats. I'd read they helped with something else that concerned me. I took them on and off over the autumn/winter including a break for a couple of months and not evry day either. I thought I noticed a very slight enlargement in that area but thought nothing of it. Then one day when I was wearing a tighter fitting T shirt my partner says "you're not doing hormones illicitly are you?" She had obviously noticed it also and continues to make occasional comments.

I did a bit of browsing around and found they it is classed as a phytoestrogen along with a few other plant products. However. "expert opinion" is that the doses from phytoestrogens are miniscule compared to medication so again I thought nothing more of it. We do eat quite a bit of soya in our diet and use soy milk not regular milk and lots of veggies as we are mostly vegetarian. I don't know we maybe both imagining it but there does seem to be something there. The thought of a psycosomatic (sp?) connection had crossed my mind. Or maybe I'm just analysing every curve in my body more than I once did? Who knows or cares but maybe it just bodes well for when I start HRT?

Katja
Last edited by freespirit on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General”