The MtF breast thread

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Lairiana

Re: The MtF breast thread

Postby Lairiana » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 am

My diet is pretty horrific, actually. Sugar, caffeine, pre-processed rubbish (Never fast food, though), you get the idea. I do have veggies sometimes (Nowhere near as often as I should, though), and almost never fruit.

I'm surprised I'm not obese and diabetic, actually. But hey, I'm skirting around at the lower end of average for a male (ew) of my age and size, I think. I don't think I've gone that far past 10st in years. I'd say in the past 6 or so years, I've gone from 9st to 10st, and that's it. My leg muscles have developed quite a bit over those years, due to the walking I did to sixth form, then to the Unemployed Proletariat Centre, and now to the bus stop and back (Which is a 15ish minute walk every day, both ways).

I'm pretty sure my junk-in-the-trunk wobbles, too...
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Katya, at Holland and Barratts, you can purchase 'Soya Isoflavones', these are capsules that contain extracts of soya that act in a similar way to Estrogens but at a much lower active dose than pharmacological hormones. There is also another product called 'Red Clover' and this is somewhat more powerful and with a price to match. In my pre clinic and transition periods, I was using these phyto ( plant ) hormone products for health reasons and I noticed how it gave me softer skin and made my breasts from puberty days tingle and sometimes they hurt.

The one thing I would urge is that if you choose to use these products, drink as much water as is possible otherwise you may suffer toxicity issues which may harm your chances of metabolising prescription hormones should that time come. ;)

jess1832

Postby jess1832 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 am

( Soya and green vegetables have an estrogenic effect )
GET ME GREENS. NOW. :p

It doesn't happen all the time, though. Pretty damned sure I have breasts, though... Maybe I need one of those hormone test thingies :lol:
Hmmm? That's interesting you should say that. I wondered about posting this before but decided not to because everyone would think I was nuts!

I'm not on HRT yet. Back last autumn I purchased a jar of Black Cohosh capsules that were on sale in Holland and Barrats. I'd read they helped with something else that concerned me. I took them on and off over the autumn/winter including a break for a couple of months and not evry day either. I thought I noticed a very slight enlargement in that area but thought nothing of it. Then one day when I was wearing a tighter fitting T shirt my partner says "you're not doing hormones illicitly are you?" She had obviously noticed it also and continues to make occasional comments.

I did a bit of browsing around and found they it is classed as a phytoestrogen along with a few other plant products. However. "expert opinion" is that the doses from phytoestrogens are miniscule compared to medication so again I thought nothing more of it. We do eat quite a bit of soya in our diet and use soy milk not regular milk and lots of veggies as we are mostly vegetarian. I don't know we maybe both imagining it but there does seem to be something there. The thought of a psycosomatic (sp?) connection had crossed my mind. Or maybe I'm just analysing every curve in my body more than I once did? Who knows or cares but maybe it just bodes well for when I start HRT?

Katja
have also found some" development from similar natural dietary supplements!

myyrlin

Postby myyrlin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 am

i haven't been on here for a long time, my mom found out and bugged me about it for a few months before kicking me out, i now live with my dad who luckily for me does not talk with my mom but because of the way my mom and step-dad acted i am to afraid to tell him. my step-dad tried to keep me from going to my classes at the culinary collage because of how i feel and without help i could not go. therefor i have no way of getting the hormone therapy so is there anything else that i could use till i get out on my own? i am only 19 but i plan to be done with school in about 2-4 years so if anyone knows anything that would help me with this I'd really love the info.
email me for anything at oddball_170@yahoo.com

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

Sorry myyrlin

I have only just spotted that nobody has replied to your thread here. I have also just seen that you are in the US and didn't know that either. I must be going through a lost mind time at the moment.
Anyway, I have no idea what to do over there but hopefully, by me replying to this, it will bring it back up the agenda for others to see. Take care and keep in touch. :thumbup:

Hugs,
Debbie

Return to “General”