CRB checks for transsexual people

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
emnarch

Re: CRB checks for transsexual people

Postby emnarch » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am

Two of my offences are since I changed my name etc, so I should be ok. Of those one was a public order act, and was resolved through fixed penalty, so I think that doesn't count. The other was a driving offence which I tried to pay by fixed penalty but the police repeatedly lost my documents, so it had to go to count (which was very annoying). If its been to court does ot mean I have to declare it?

As for before I changed my name etc, I was arrested once when I was 15. But though I was held for 5 hours I was never charged. When I was arrested most recently and they asked had I been arrested before I decided not to tell them about the event when I was 15 as I'm not sure it counts. It also would have outed me at a time when it really wouldn't have been safe to be outed.

Sorry if this post is a bit incoherent.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:39 pm

I work for my local council as an unpaid volunteer theatre worker and before being allowed to commence work I had to submit to and pass an enhanced CRB check.

I simply put my current forename (female) and my previous Surname ( unchanged from male) with details such as place of birth etc., despite a minor conviction as a male, the result was a clean report.

I have a greater fear of the United States immigration service as they require that anyone with even the most minor conviction or even an arrest on record to have a VISA before entry to the country. The UK ain't so bad really, all considered etc. :?

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 am

I have a greater fear of the United States immigration service as they require that anyone with even the most minor conviction or even an arrest on record to have a VISA before entry to the country.
people from the UK can go to the US for three weeks i think under something called the 'Visa waiver program', so even with a criminal record you could chance your arm......wouldn't want to get caught out tho.....probly get sent to gauntanamo!!

John I think after 3 yrs any conviction is classed as 'spent', though i don't actually know what that means!! :roll: ..lol..sorry..
...resistance is textile...

troodles4

Postby troodles4 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 am

Hi,
I used to be a contract driver for the prison service.
Convictions for murder,child sex,rape,most drugs and fire arms remain "unspent" for
for whole of life. So things like that can still come back to haunt you.
As we all know America doesn't live in the real world. I think that Evan the smallest conviction
will result in them treating you as the biggest threat to security since ever.

In one U.S town it's Evan illegal for a man with mustache to kiss a woman!!!!.
Hugs Troodles x

Millie

Postby Millie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 am

In one U.S town it's Evan illegal for a man with mustache to kiss a woman!!!!.
Hugs Troodles x
Is that town San Fransisco? :lol: :lol: (Sorry for the 1970's strereotyping :oops: )
Advancing to what?

Return to “General”