CRB checks for transsexual people

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Sarah

Re: CRB checks for transsexual people

Postby Sarah » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 am

In one U.S town it's Evan illegal for a man with mustache to kiss a woman!!!!.
Hugs Troodles x
Is that town San Fransisco? :lol: :lol: (Sorry for the 1970's strereotyping :oops: )
:lol: :lol: :lol:
...resistance is textile...

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Joseph

Postby Joseph » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:17 pm

I have a greater fear of the United States immigration service as they require that anyone with even the most minor conviction or even an arrest on record to have a VISA before entry to the country.
people from the UK can go to the US for three weeks i think under something called the 'Visa waiver program', so even with a criminal record you could chance your arm......wouldn't want to get caught out tho.....probly get sent to gauntanamo!!
I'm in the USA using the Visa Waiver Prog at the moment. It's good for 90 days without a visa if you're from the UK, but the US security people hold the right to send anyone home for no reason what-so-ever.. Visa or not.

On the form you fill out on the plane I'm pretty sure it asks about criminal convictions. But it also asks how much you're bringing into the country in value... and.. ya know, other stuff like that. I guess they must do random checks occasionally to try and catch people out.

When I came to the US at Christmas under the VWP (only for 2 weeks) they asked me a million questions, but none were related to past convictions. This time, upon entering, I was asked nothing. Not even for my return flight itinerary. Very odd. US officials are pretty intimidating.

BTW, if anyone is going to the US and is confuzzled by the VWP, I think I understand it enough to explain now... PM me.

I have no convictions. Maybe if you lot behaved you'd not have these problems. :P

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:15 pm

The Yanks have got better.

When I lived there in the early 1980s I would have been deported if I had been caught dressed as a woman. They also deported foreign gays unless they were big shots like David Hockney.

I am not stating on a public forum like this what I actually may or may not have done there in the early 80's ;) Suffice it to say that in practice the cops had better things to worry about.

Now they are only really interested in terrorists. So just don't put any bombs in your 3" heels... :shock:

I don't think they do CRB checks on you to check whether what you write on the visa waiver form is true. It just gives them an easy excuse to deport you if you upset them. My recollection is that they are only really worried if you have been sentenced to five or more years "detention". or have a conviction for "moral turpitude" whatever that is. I assume it means what Hugh Grant & that tart did. Call me old fashioned, but it seems to me that armed robbery is at least as morally turpid :? .

Plus Naomi Campbell is a British born US resident & she seems to pick up convictions for unladylike behaviour without being deported. Boy George also got into a spot of bother there a few years ago & I can't see any evidence that he was deported for either the drugs/false-burglary incident or his failure to show up at a court hearing. The British took no such nonsense from him a year or two later and banged him up. It's hard to avoid the impression that you have to be pretty naughty before the Yanks throw you out.

Jane

x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 am

on that note is it just me or bags of liquid being carried on planes - what about breast implants i mean there are two potential bags that could 'go off there' and big bags at that!!!

anyways back to the show
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 pm

In 1990 my then pregnant wife got stopped at Boston Airport for trying to take double pointed knitting needles onto a plane. They were considered to be weapons she could have used to hijack a plane. Never mind that she probably could barely have sequeezed in to the cabin at that point. And how you hold a double-pointed needle to stab someone also needs some explaining...she couldn't even have punctured IM's breast job with them! (Sorry IM).
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Return to “General”