being selfish?

A special area to say hi or chat with registered members and make friends without having to register.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

timmy

being selfish?

Postby timmy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 am

Hey, first off thanks for reading,
so im a guy who really enjoys the company of trans girls, love the strengh and bravery and loyalty
But a very close family member of mine is currently transitioning and i dont feel that same attraction to the girls i previousley did,
At this point i want to reinforce my statment about having nothing but respect and admiration, but with all thats hapoening i dont know if im trying to be someone he wants me to be to help him, or if im being selfish and not fully understanding a journy i honestly thought i did?
any feedback is welcome

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: being selfish?

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:35 pm

If your friend is transitioning to female gender role then avoid...

"[...]trying to be someone he wants me to be to help him."

they or she is better - ask them - unless he is a trans*male of course in that case ignore it all!

You do not have to be attracted to someone to love and help them. Just be there for them if they need you for support.

Welcome btw.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: being selfish?

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:35 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30