Say Hi here and chat with everyone who visits

A special area to say hi or chat with registered members and make friends without having to register.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Say Hi here and chat with everyone who visits

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi you can post in the guest section without registering, don't be scared we are happy for you to raise any issues on your mind. :)

Just click POST NEW TOPIC - or reply to another.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Nyema

Re: Say Hi here and chat with everyone who visits

Postby Nyema » Sat May 23, 2015 6:56 am

:gigglersx: :gigglersx: hi im Nyema and i just want to say hi and meet new people

Confused

Postby Confused » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi Nyema

WolfNightV4X1

Postby WolfNightV4X1 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:26 am

Heyoooo, I just stopped by out of boredom and was too lazy to sign up for now

You can adress meby my username, my real name's Val and Im a guy. Im really excited and relieved because I just got T four days ago ^_^

Id like to see the faces of others around here if you guys have a selfie thread, if not thats okay. But also meeting new people, guys or girls, in general would be so cool.

Shannon TS

Postby Shannon TS » Tue May 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi there... I'm Shannon a 46 year old single Trans woman and Lesbian living in Suffolk. I'm 5ft 7 in height, slim with 34 B bust, green eyes, tattooed and hair that is dark brown but often changes colour.
I'm a Trans activist and educator doing going work with Suffolk Constabulary and Suffolk Hate Crime Service on Trans issues and education.
I easy going and down to earth, love shopping, eating out, country and beach walks, movies, listening to music, cooking and baking, reading and more...

PM me for more info.

Return to “Social Forum”