Transgender novel

Talk about any trans topics you like. This section has been created to allow our many guest visitors (who may be to nervous to register) the opportunity to raise their own topics. Please keep this transgender focused. Of course registration does mean you have access to more hidden areas. But for many a guest area is sufficient.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Abigail Summer

Transgender novel

Postby Abigail Summer » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi. During a Google search, I came across a post in your forum from someone looking for books with a transgender main character. I couldn't reply to that post, so starting a new topic. Your members might be interested in my new action romance novel featuring a young transgender woman. The title of my book is: Colette - You Don't Have to Say You Love me. It's on Amazon Kindle books in e-book and paperback formats. I'd post a link, but not sure if that's allowed. Thanks in advance.

Here's the description:

When nineteen-year-old boatbuilder, Colin, is offered a new job in Guernsey, he doesn’t expect to become a girl. But he hasn’t counted on unconventional boatyard boss’ wife, Leanne.
Theirs is no ordinary attraction. In supporting Colin to become Colette and explore a new sexuality, Leanne is confronted with her own conflicted physical needs. Even in the sexually liberated sixties, falling for a transgender woman might be seen as taboo. Together the pair embark on a reckless adventure of sex, love, and rock ‘n’ roll.
Then Colette falls for kindly, down-to-earth George, and both women’s lives are thrown into turmoil. Torn between George and Leanne, it takes an unexpected turn of events to force Colette’s hand.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “General Topicsâ€