Breast Development

AbracaDebra

Re: Breast Development

Postby AbracaDebra » Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Susie Gray wrote:Seriously though I mentioned my little Wind problem to my GP and have 'been' ( sorry bad pun ) told that I can expect various anomaly’s with my body in the early stages of taking HRT, and not to worry as they will ' Pass ' (sorry done it again )Susie x

Phew! Thank goodness for that. I have found the farting section in 'Breast Development'.

It has answered some questions I have been having though. To confess, I have always been a little 'windy', but in the last few months they have increased in quantity and also changed their 'aroma'? If it's the damned hormones then that explains a lot. :oops:

Hugs,
Debbie

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Girls do not fart :shock: they pass wind discreetly....men fart and with vigour :lol:

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Is vigour a member here? :?

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

AbracaDebra wrote:Is vigour a member here? :?

DEBBIE???? Please behave your self or I shall send you to bed early with no pocket money for a week and no magazines either ;)

Get to my stage of transition and such jokes wear thin...hormones alter our functions and we have no control over them...I get the joke but it just ain't funny. Our Transmen may object but then again they may not..God bless you. ;)

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Sat May 14, 2011 11:21 pm

I got to 38B after 8 months on estradiol. My nipples don't quite look male any more & are now a little bit erogenous. They weren't before. As with cis women, there's huge variation from individual to individual.

Jane

x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Return to “FAQ”