Breast Development

Kelly

Re: Breast Development

Postby Kelly » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:34 am

Nice post Tamsy.

I feel this might be useful info. I not only have Estraderm TTS 100 patches, I also rub Oetrogel ( it's delivered via a pump ) into my breasts daily ( 2 squirts each ). I laid off the gel for a month to see if that would make any difference. My breasts in fact did droop slightly and became less firm doing this. I have had a few women tell me they thought this extra gel couldn't possibly have any effect on my breasts .... all I know is it works for me.

Kelly xx

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

quackers

Postby quackers » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm not sure if rubbing oestrogen into the breasts is a good idea. Breast cancer is often stimulated by oestrogen and rubbing it directly onto the breasts might increase the risks.

:problem:

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I use Sandrena, a gel that is massaged into the skin. The instructions state, and also mentioned by Dr. Seal, that one must NOT apply to the breasts or face. Thighs and trunk only.

Oral estrogens failed to work with me because of my other stroke related medications but the gel has been just magical.

As for what stage of development I have attained, according to Tamsin's scale, I am at 4 and still stretching my tops. I have experienced jealousy from female friends when convincing them I do not have implants. Seeing is believing as they say ;)

Kelly

Postby Kelly » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:35 am

I'm not sure if rubbing oestrogen into the breasts is a good idea. Breast cancer is often stimulated by oestrogen and rubbing it directly onto the breasts might increase the risks.

:problem:

There is no medical evidence that rubbing Oestrogel directly into the breast causes cancer. I have my blood and lipids checked every 6 months, I have had a mammogram and all is clear with me. I have been rubbing gel into my breasts for 10 years now and it has definitely aided my breast growth. My doctor monitors me closely as I have had a DVT in the past. Is the reason I don't take my script orally.

Kelly

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

If I were to stick a cork in my bum,...

..........together with the build up of pressure, I would take great care not to stand behind you Susie :crazy:

Return to “FAQâ€